MalFromed

Filters may affect review visibility.

43 Movie Reviews

MOUSE ON SCREEN! >:V!

Okay, in all seriousness this looks pretty interesting~!

I'm wondering though, will there be a Hard Limit on those Sword Slashes, will you gain more as you progress through the game, or perhaps Tie Jumps & Slashes to some sort of Stamina System? (That last one might prove to be a little divisive, though...)

swimkop responds:

i will fix mouse dont panic =)
About stamina? idk

This is sadly too relatable...

The amount of times I've tried to Google a simple question, only not to get an answer is staggering...!

Also, I'm still going to buy those Stickers. There's just some things I have to take care of first.
(And if you're reading this, (Yes you! Random "PersonĀ®"!) you should consider getting some of those Stickers yourself! I've seen 'em! They look pretty Neat & Stylish~!)

Oh, dude, this is some petty shit...

Of the best type, and I am HERE for it!

4 Game Reviews

I II
II I_

Oh man, this brings me back!

It was pretty nice. Killed everyone.

I like how quickly this turns into a shitpost. I love it!

1 Audio Review

Breathe the fresh air? Listen to the birds sing?

Dude, I live out in the middle of rural nowhere. That's literally almost every day for me! And seeing how my kitchen and bathroom are in a separate structure, I get fresh air everyday! Even during the winter. Have you ever embraced the single digits (Fahrenheit) in nothing but a pair of pants? I have. That's why my neighbors never talk to me. They're afraid of the raw power I hold...! I hope you, too, grow as powerful as I have become one day.

As far as birds singing goes, they're alright, I guess. A robin builds a nest in the side of my home every year. So between the hatchlings, the squirrels in the wall, and the crickets at night, it's hard to get any peace! But maybe that's a good thing.

I hope you've enjoyed your morning, good sir, and thank you for the music!

Beatumpop responds:

That sounds very nice honestly! I don't think I'll ever reach such mighty levels of endurance though. Your neighbors might have a point.. We fear what we cannot comprehend...

615 Art Reviews

I'm sorry, but the title is deceptive. Incorrect even.

If this was truly, "a perfectionist's tree" then there would only be one of them.

However, as a fellow Pixel Artist, I can understand why there are two of them and even appreciate them. But to truly be perfect, there should only be one.

I guess it's a good thing Perfection does not exist~! Also, you placed Furniture in the tags, and a part of me wants very badly to believe that that is a pun~...

morushroom responds:

I understood your opinion. But there is another history behind these pixel-drawn trees.

They were made by a perfectionist type of person. So, a tree made by a perfectionist is a perfectionist's tree. If you will, they are called perfectionists' trees.

As for their quantity, there are two because I haven't decided on their sharpness. You know, a cut corner looks good, but a straight corner would look "too perfect," delving deeper into the personality of a certain someone who trimmed the tree this way.

That's correct~!

Talkin' about me I see~!

Why's he got his hand around my throat? D:>

vWito responds:

HE JUST WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU CLOSELY DON'T BE AFRAID

A person just like you. In every way, even.

Bum.